Next was the circus...Chad, Willis, Elaine and I took Anna to the Ringling Brothers circus. We were able to go on the floor beforehand to meet some of the circus people and do some of the activities. Anna was a little overwhelmed, but she enjoyed getting her picture taken with a pretty performer. She loved watching the show, did not enjoy cotton candy (I thought yea!, but I think Chad was a little disappointed) and we enjoyed it as well. As much as I love the Wiggles, this was a little more entertaining for the adults.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Saturday
Oh what a busy Saturday! We started out early going to the pancakes with Santa at the Children's hospital here. There were all kinds of activities for the kids to do, and the firemen were there to serve pancakes. Henry wasn't the biggest fan of Santa, but Anna loved him. We saw some friends there, and it was a lot of fun.
Next was the circus...Chad, Willis, Elaine and I took Anna to the Ringling Brothers circus. We were able to go on the floor beforehand to meet some of the circus people and do some of the activities. Anna was a little overwhelmed, but she enjoyed getting her picture taken with a pretty performer. She loved watching the show, did not enjoy cotton candy (I thought yea!, but I think Chad was a little disappointed) and we enjoyed it as well. As much as I love the Wiggles, this was a little more entertaining for the adults.








Next was the circus...Chad, Willis, Elaine and I took Anna to the Ringling Brothers circus. We were able to go on the floor beforehand to meet some of the circus people and do some of the activities. Anna was a little overwhelmed, but she enjoyed getting her picture taken with a pretty performer. She loved watching the show, did not enjoy cotton candy (I thought yea!, but I think Chad was a little disappointed) and we enjoyed it as well. As much as I love the Wiggles, this was a little more entertaining for the adults.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment