Saturday, March 28, 2009

Getting ready for spring...

We thought that it was supposed to be spring, but the weather is acting a bit different. It was freezing today! Even though we had cold weather we went spring shoe shopping and both kids got a haircut. I can't believe Henry is wearing "big boy shoes". I keep looking at him thinking, he is still a baby! He is our baby, but he is just getting so big.

Big boy shoes! They loved getting their haircuts at the kids salon here! I have NEVER seen Anna so excited to get hers done until we started going here. While we were there taking pictures, we told Anna to say "cheese" and guess who said it with her? Henry!!! It is so hard to believe that a little over a month ago Henry didn't have any words and now he has so many! Thank you tubes!!! It was almost immediate that he started talking after the tubes. I really can't believe it. The ENT doctor said he must not have been able to hear much or it was garbled. That was the definite truth! I am so thankful that we had that procedure done!

1 comment:

Britney said...

How fun! Maybe some day we will be able to visit that place :-) No need to now!