Today we went to Disney on Ice with our friends Jana and Lilly! It was so much fun. The ice skaters were really good, and Anna enjoyed clapping and watching all of them. Her favorite was probably Ariel and all of the mermaid sisters. She also loved seeing Peter Pan fly above us. It was so much fun! We went to lunch afterwards to complete our great girls outing! Thank you Jana and Lilly!
Daddy and Henry had a good time having a boys day at home depot, the car wash and lunch with Uncle Scott and Grandpa at Brownings. (Daddy goes there everytime Mommy isn't around because I don't like the place!)
PS...I didn't have my good camera, because I was unsure if that kind was allowed. The pics from the actual performance are a little hard to see. I will upload a video soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment