This week everyone was finally able to return to our normal activities! Anna did another camp at PA, and she loved it. It was "Happy Birthday to you" and each day was a different kind of party. They practiced good manners and had tons of fun! Henry went to Ms. Cami's at the racquet club and had a ball. We hadn't been in so long, and there were quite a few new faces. Henry was very interested in all of the pretty girls! Henry and I also went to storytime at the library. After being stuck at home for two weeks he has found some new ways of getting what he wants...
I think that I have seen the face Anna is making before...


FYI...if you can't reach something, get out a bowl, turn it over and use it as a step stool. If that doesn't work, grab an oven mit for a longer reach.

On the way to slumber party day! She is getting so big!

No comments:
Post a Comment