Henry is 2 today! We can't believe it! This morning I thought that I would go in with the camera while I was singing and take his picture. Good thing that I had the camera! I was in for surprise...Henry had taken off his pajama pants and diaper (after doing his business) and thrown it on the floor. Apparently, he had also found a little hole in his pooh bear which he decided to then take out all of the bear's stuffing! LOVELY! I was just thankful that it was stuffing from a bear, not the diaper. Henry was giggling and so thrilled with himself, as if to say, "Welcome to the twos for me, Mommy!"
Henry loves:
His sister and whatever she is doing!
Climbing in Anna's bed
Playing with choo choo trains
Playing rough with Daddy
Snuggling and reading books
Dancing to music...the boy has some moves!
Cars
Puzzles
Playing outside
Anything sweet to eat
Boots...rain boots, UGGS, cowboy boots...whatever he has on!
Spot, Biscuit and Max and Ruby books
His stuffed animals Pooh and the Pug Puppy


No comments:
Post a Comment