We had a great Halloween weekend! Anna finally made it back to school Friday for her party there. We trick or treated at Chad's office Friday afternoon, and then we went on our street Saturday night. I wasn't able to get any good pics Saturday night because I don't think that I had the flash set up correctly, but that is ok! Henry did not want to dress up at all. Friday, all he wanted to wear was his t-shirt and UGG boots. Nice! We at least got a pair of pants on him, but he wouldn't put on his superman or Thomas costume. Saturday, I decided to just put him in boots, jeans and a checked shirt to be a cowboy. He wouldn't wear that either. We ended up in the jeans, boots and at least a hat! Anna was Ariel on Friday with all kinds of accessories (she called herself fancy ariel), and she was Snow White on Saturday! Her sweet friend, Lilly, came to trick or treat with us! We all had a great time.
Our pumpkins this year! Mickey and Minnie

Anna loved pulling out the "gooey stuff"


The kids at our neighbor's house! Henry loved the flashlights and glo-sticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment