The same day that we registered was ballet. Anna was so excited to go in and tell her friend who already attends the school that she is going there too. She told us that her friend "flipped out and was so excited". I didn't know that 4 year olds "flip out"! It was so funny! I am just thankful that Anna is excited.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION...
I absolutely CAN'T believe that the time has arrived for us to register Anna for kindergarten. How has my baby grown up so quickly? I can't believe that she is getting ready for true BIG GIRL SCHOOL! Anna went with us for the registration to look around. Chad and I had already toured the school and spoken with quite a few parents and teachers, but this was her first time there. In true Little Rock fashion, Chad already knew some of the mothers who were giving the tours. Anna was able to speak to one of the kindergarten teachers while I filled out paperwork. When I asked her what they spoke about, she said, "I was shy." Little do they know that Anna won't be shy after a few days there. :) I am so excited that they offered for her to shadow another kindergarten student to see what goes on. She will be able to shadow a girl she already knows who went to school at St. Mark's last year as well. I think that will help with her transition...what will help with mine????
The same day that we registered was ballet. Anna was so excited to go in and tell her friend who already attends the school that she is going there too. She told us that her friend "flipped out and was so excited". I didn't know that 4 year olds "flip out"! It was so funny! I am just thankful that Anna is excited.

The same day that we registered was ballet. Anna was so excited to go in and tell her friend who already attends the school that she is going there too. She told us that her friend "flipped out and was so excited". I didn't know that 4 year olds "flip out"! It was so funny! I am just thankful that Anna is excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment