We flew back on Sunday afternoon, and Chad had a huge surprise for us... He and Linda had finished hanging everything and fixing our den. We had planned on finishing this week, but I was so thrilled that it was done. They did a great job! Linda has the best eye, and she made all of our stuff look fabulous! I am so excited. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
This weekend...
This past weekend, Anna and I went to Houston to spend time with my family. We had a great time visiting with everyone! I wish that I would have taken more pictures. It was so much fun!
We flew back on Sunday afternoon, and Chad had a huge surprise for us... He and Linda had finished hanging everything and fixing our den. We had planned on finishing this week, but I was so thrilled that it was done. They did a great job! Linda has the best eye, and she made all of our stuff look fabulous! I am so excited. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



We flew back on Sunday afternoon, and Chad had a huge surprise for us... He and Linda had finished hanging everything and fixing our den. We had planned on finishing this week, but I was so thrilled that it was done. They did a great job! Linda has the best eye, and she made all of our stuff look fabulous! I am so excited. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment