Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cupcake Party!

Yesterday we had Anna's cupcake party in our backyard. Thank goodness for a bunch of things...beautiful weather, my parents help, the fact that they got the jumper in the backyard after saying that they couldn't 45 min. before the party, and tons of little girls (20 to be exact) to help Anna celebrate turning 5! It was a such a fun party. Anna had a great time, and she actually cried for a minute when her friends were leaving. She didn't want them to go! Once again, I can't believe she is actually 5!



Cupcake lollipops I made to look like the bakerella ones!


All of the girls had monogrammed aprons! I wish that I would have gotten a picture with all of them wearing them!


Decorating their chef hats with glitter foam stickers~

Henry at the other end of the table...he held his own with all of the big girls! :)


Pinata time! So fun, but a bit nerve wracking with 4 and 5 yr olds with a bat! Some of those girls had quite a swing!







1 comment:

Britney said...

How adorable! You did such a good job with all of the details :-) I need your help at our next party!!!