Friday, June 25, 2010
Long time, no blogging...
Things have been crazy here since Memorial Day weekend! Chad has accepted a new job at a company in Chapel Hill, NC, we have had workers in our house on a daily basis, and we put it on the market yesterday! We are excited about our move, especially Chad's awesome opportunity! It will be hard to leave all of the friends we have made here. When Chad and I first started dating, I would come to Little Rock and visit. I was constantly amazed that EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere we went he saw someone he knew. Now, I see someone I know everywhere...it is so funny because I really used to appreciate the anonymity of a large city. Now I really have felt the benefits of being in a smaller place, and amazingly enough I have grown to love it. It sounds crazy, but I love going into the little stores we enjoy shopping in and they know us. Part of this is living in the South as well, and I am thankful that Chapel Hill will still be the South. However, it is much more transient than Little Rock, and I am thinking that this will work to our advantage! So all in all, this move is bittersweet! :) Little Rock friends, I will miss you all dearly! Please come visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow, congrats on your new job Chad and good luck on the move. I am certain LR will miss you all and Chapel Hill will be lucky to have the cute Smith family, have heard good things about Chapel Hill.
Post a Comment