Nanny came into town last week for a quick visit and we were so excited! Chad and I went to Dallas for my dear friend Pam's 40th birthday! We were so thankful that my mom was able to keep the kids so that we could go. It was such a fun 36 hours or so...and I think that we were awake for the majority of them! Chad and I loved being able to celebrate and visit with Pam and Carter, and we really enjoyed the Japanese restaurant Carter had chosen for the dinner. It was probably the most authentic I have had in the US! We also stayed at Hotel Zaza...such a fun hotel!
Little did we know that there would be crazy weather, and my mom's flights were cancelled. We have been able to have a nice week long visit! Lucky for us! Anna was hoping for more ice/snow today so that Nanny would have to stay longer and she would be out of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment