Today was the 100th day of kindergarten. Anna was so excited about this day since the kids were going to be able to go into each kindergarten classroom to do fun activities. I went to help out while Henry was at school, and I captured a few pictures. Anna made a necklace with 100 beads for her project to bring from home...she loves to accessorize!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
100th Day of Kindergarten
Today was the 100th day of kindergarten. Anna was so excited about this day since the kids were going to be able to go into each kindergarten classroom to do fun activities. I went to help out while Henry was at school, and I captured a few pictures. Anna made a necklace with 100 beads for her project to bring from home...she loves to accessorize!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Smith Family,
I think my new address finally works! I look at you pics all the time and as usual the kids look so cute! loved seeing Chad but missed seeing all of you!
Love to all,
YAYA
Post a Comment