Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finally!




It has been so long since the last time I updated our blog! I guess life happens and the weeks seem to go by so quickly! Lately we have been enjoying the spring weather...riding bikes, playing at the parks, swimming and picking strawberries. Anna's new favorite past time is finding honeysuckle bushes, eating them and climbing trees...I never really did that all of that as a child... Last weekend we went to a friend's house and the kids climbed a cherry tree, picked cherries, washed and ate them! It is always an adventure lately! As long as we stay away from all of the poison ivy and ticks around here, I am happy! :)

Henry has been very interested in having playdates with friends, playing at the "sand park" near our house, playing legos and trains. Anna and Henry love playing school with each other. Anna is busy teaching Henry all of his letters and numbers! Henry just wants to do whatever Anna is doing...he just loves his big sister.

1 comment:

1yaya said...

Thanks for the update. As usual, everyone looks wonderful. LOOKING FROWARD TO SEEING ALL OF YOU IN JUNE!

Much Love,
yaya