Here are some of our favorite memories!
JUST LOVING her sweet teachers...the year would have been so different without them!
Meeting all her sweet classmates
Making smores at the thanksgiving feast and so many of the kids had never had them!
Learning all about her classmates home countries
Seeing Anna's excitement reading her take home readers
Anna's writing
The Writer's Cafe
Watching the problem solving in the classroom with social situations
Monkey Bars
Riding bikes to school
Class play
Volunteering for centers
Potluck...the sweet song
Frog fest!
I can't believe we have a first grader in our house! That seems TOO big! I am so proud of Anna. This has been a year of changes for her in so many ways, and I am so thankful that we have had the support of her teachers and classmates. She has learned so much both academically and socially!
Today was also PJ day!




No comments:
Post a Comment