Just a little FYI and a story that someday will be funny! Last night before dinner Anna was cutting American girl doll pictures out of the catalog...one of her favorite things to do! She was concentrating and somehow cut her hair! Right in the front...about two inches in and two inches shorter. She was so upset...of course this happens the night before school, Chad out of town for work, etc... I tried showing her some hairstyles that would hide it, and I briefly thought of taking her somewhere to quickly cut it BUT she was still upset. Luckily, a yummy dinner, lots of books and bedtime made her forget all about it. We were going to do a ponytail this morning, but she ended up wearing a headband. I don't think that anyone will notice and she didn't mention it this morning! Hip hip hooray! Maybe we will go this weekend to get it blended in! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment