This week started off super fun...I went to a private shopping night Sunday with personal shoppers and some friends, and then the Monday routine started!
Long story short, after a VERY scary two days with Chad in the hospital, I learned quite a few things...
First and foremost, Chad is going to be ok! Just a few more tests, but I have faith that everything will be okay.
We are so lucky to have family and friends that are amazing! Of course we always knew our families were amazing :) , but it has been such a positive experience here. We had so many friends come to our aid this week and show their caring for our family. It is such a community feel here, and I was in awe and inspired...it doesn't seem as if we have only known these friends for a year! I feel so thankful.
We are lucky to have UNC hospital less than two miles from our house.
I am just thankful... Now a few more prayers and good thoughts for a biopsy that will hopefully take place this week, but I really think that it will be fine. I also hope that this medicine Chad is on will continue to help his symptoms.
We ended our week with another fun Sunday at the Life and Science museum pumpkin train ride! Another reason to give thanks!
Here's to a new week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment