I had to share these photos...wish there were some of all the kiddos and friends, but I did capture two pics of the creative food! Rainbow cupcakes for the kiddos and rainbow jello shots for the parents (made with cake batter vodka...I didn't even know that existed!) We had a great time visiting with all of our friends in the neighborhood! It is a fun group!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Pre-St. Patrick's Day celebration!
I had to share these photos...wish there were some of all the kiddos and friends, but I did capture two pics of the creative food! Rainbow cupcakes for the kiddos and rainbow jello shots for the parents (made with cake batter vodka...I didn't even know that existed!) We had a great time visiting with all of our friends in the neighborhood! It is a fun group!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment