I have to say... this year I am a bit sad about the kids heading back to school. I will miss having them at home with me each and every day! We had a fun summer, but I know that this year will be lots of fun too!
Anna started SECOND grade today. I am not quite sure how and when she grew to be so big. It seems as if it was only yesterday when she was heading to preschool.
She is super excited to have a bunch of friends in her class this year. It will be a great year! Henry starts school next week, but we have already had a visit from his teacher at our house and tomorrow is his visit day!
 |
| Henry will miss Anna! |
 |
| 2nd grade here we come! |
 |
| Anna chose her first day of school outfit herself this year! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment