Sunday, June 22, 2008
Get ready... Henry is on the move
Henry is on the move. He is definitely such a physical boy, and I have noticed quite a few differences between he and Anna. He is crawling!!! He definitely gets around to wherever he wants, pulls up on furniture, and loves the downward dog yoga position. Sometimes I catch him trying to walk on his hands and feet. Crazy boy! I know that we are in for lots of scrapes and bruises with this little guy. He is also getting his first tooth in...we can already see it. That is crazy since Anna didn't get her first tooth until 13 months. I guess that she was too busy growing long hair, but Henry isn't too far behind in that department either. We had to get a second trim today because it was still quite long.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
A tooth?! Nathan still doesn't have one, and I thought at least Henry will probably be late like Anna. Oh well, hope the teething isn't too bad! (:
Post a Comment