Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Busy Weekend
We had a busy weekend. Anna went all day Saturday swimming and playing outside. She went to Yaya's to swim in the morning and then a friend's birthday for the afternoon. Henry and I stayed home since he has been battling a stomach virus for almost a week now. Poor little guy. Here are some pics of him...amazingly enough, he is still happy! I wouldn't be. Anna loves reading to her brother and performing for my new flip video camera. She thinks that it is the best thing ever.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I love the video of Anna. She is quite the performer! I hope Henry continues to get better. I know you are all ready to have a week of good health!
That comment was from me! I was signed in under Sarah...
Britney
Post a Comment