Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Favorite activities

Our summer is almost over! I can't believe that school (or shall I say 3 year old "big girl" preschool) starts next week plus Henry's first mom and me gym class and Anna's first ballet/tap class. We will start our busy fall schedule.

We have really enjoyed our summer. Anna and Henry really play well together now, and I think that Henry will miss Anna when she is at school. Some of their favorite activities are reading books, "cooking" in the kitchen, playing cars, and fighting over toys...yes, it has already started. Henry definitely lets his feelings be known if Anna takes something he has, and he is quite LOUD about it. Here is a video of their very favorite activity: Henry pushing Anna in the big red car



We also enjoyed a visit from Aunt Tina and Uncle David the other day since they are visiting from Vancouver to adopt beautiful baby Faye. Here are some of our recent pics from the last few weeks.




Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car....



1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hope you have a great week! We'll get together soon and play.