I can't believe that our sweet baby Henry is now a TODDLER! He is such a fun little boy, and we can't believe a year has already passed. Anna is a wonderful big sister who is always thinking of her little brother. When I pick her up from school, the first thing she does is give Henry a big kiss. Henry loves his big sister, playing with trucks (or anything with wheels), balls and making or dancing to music. He showers all of us with hugs and kisses, even Anna's dolls and his stuffed animals. He is a happy little boy who is thrilled to be facing forward in his carseat. He loves being right in the middle of everything. He is very busy and always on the move whether it be by walking, pushing something, crawling or CLIMBING. I think that we definitely have a climber on our hands! He has brought such joy to our of our lives. What a great first year!
Here are his stats:
Weight 23 lbs 3 ounces (50%)
Height 31 inches (90%)

No comments:
Post a Comment