We went to the zoo last weekend for a quick ride on the restored carousel. Clearly, Henry is NOT into moving rides. The fair may not be so fun for this kid! He was so upset, but I can't say that I blame him since I had a little motion sickness myself from the ride. Pathetic! I will say that the carousel goes up and down and round and round...not quite the typical ride. I jokingly said it was like a kiddie rollercoaster on a carousel. Chad called me ridiculous! He was right!
Afterwards, we went to see Mosi the baby (well, almost 2 year old) gorilla that Anna adores. He happened to be closer than we had seen him before, and we got a good picture. This one can replace the pic we cut out from the newspaper and Anna carried around for a few weeks.
Also, I picked Anna up from school one day this week and she was a dalmatian!


No comments:
Post a Comment