I caught them in Henry's room on his chair reading to the babies one day...I thought it was cute!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Anna and Henry
We have been having lots of fun our first week of summer! Anna has had playdays at school on Tuesday and Thursday which she loves. Henry and I have been playing a lot outside. He loves the water table and our new backyard! Anna received a new Bitty Baby from Uncle Scott this week that she is in LOVE with. She dresses her every morning, feeds her, and puts her in pjs at night. Thank you Uncle Scott! We had a great time at the zoo with friends yesterday watching a bird show. We really have been enjoying some gorgeous weather.
I caught them in Henry's room on his chair reading to the babies one day...I thought it was cute!
I caught them in Henry's room on his chair reading to the babies one day...I thought it was cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment