Anna and Madeline in their matching nighties that Anna picked out...this tradition goes WAY back with all of the mommies and probably even grandmommies!
You would think that after our LONG car ride Anna would be done with vehicles, but I guess that a pink Escalade with a working radio trumps the "are we there yet syndrome" that we had for the previous 9 hours!! :) Chad's response all 30 something times was, "well, we are closer than we were the last time you asked!"
Another long time tradition when we used to go to my great grandmother's house in FL was putting on dance performances. We always danced and sang for everyone. I think that there is a picture of Jennifer, Ashley and I dancing in this same living room when we were about 3!
Henry may not have been part of the dance festivities, but he was definitely in love with all of Doris' yummy food!


No comments:
Post a Comment