Friday, July 10, 2009
Introducing Princess Anna...
Anna finished her princess training camp today with a coronation and ball. It was beautiful! All of the girls had so much fun. I think that they all want to do it again next summer. Queen Nettles was quite a hit (she is a kindergarten teacher), and Anna cried when we left her. She certainly made a great impression on the girls in a short week! The girls danced with each other, the prince and their daddies. They also used polite manners at the refreshment table and punch bowl. They had been practicing!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is too cute! What a production! I am amazed! I hope the Happy Birthday camp is just as fun. I told Kathryn about it today and that Anna would be with her and she's really excited.
LOOKS LIKE FUN T0 ME!
Love,
YAYA
Post a Comment