Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Anna's first day of school! I can't believe that she is in the 4 year old class! Her last year at St. Marks! We just love her school. Anna really thinks about things...last night she was talking all about school. She was a bit nervous, because she isn't in the class with her best little friend, Lilly. This morning she was still nervous, but excited too. She was a little teary when I was leaving, but I knew she would be fine. Fast forward three hours to the carpool line, and she bounced in the seat thrilled that she had such a great day! She asked, "Is Daddy meeting us for a special lunch on my first day of school?" We went to one of our favorite little sandwich places, and she ended up seeing tons of friends! They sat at the kids table and had a ball! Their conversations were hilarious...they were talking all about school and who was in each class...girls are so funny!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congradulations Anna! You looked beautiful on your first School day!Yaya will be home soon and I am anxious to see you and Henry.
LOVE you,
yaya