Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tailgating!

Woo Pig Sooie! We had so much fun at the tailgate for the AR game this weekend in Little Rock. Great friends, great food and a great game! I had never tailgated before, and it was quite an experience. Anna and Henry had a fun time too! They saw the band pass us, ate some food, and saw some of their friends! Chad worked so hard smoking pork and chicken for a few days this week. He has gotten it down to quite a science with a great secret rub recipe. It was quite a success. Anna was pumped about the red popcorn we made! The Hogs won the game! I wish that I would have taken more pictures of our set up, but we were too busy having fun!

We are about to leave...

Henry loved watching the band! It was loud :)

Lilly, Anna and Henry

What do you think the girls are talking about now?

No comments: