Monday, May 17, 2010

Anna's ballet recital

Anna had her ballet recital yesterday. It was such fun! The girls were adorable and danced so well on the big stage at Robinson Music Hall! The audience was packed! I spent quite a bit of time backstage with the girls, and they loved playing around in their costumes and putting on makeup...especially anything with sparkles! We even stayed for the entire recital for Anna to participate in the grand finale! In other words, we were there from 12:45 until 5 pm! The actual recital started at 2. Anna fell asleep on the way home...what an exciting day. :)





On the stage! Anna is the third one from the right hand side



Finale...everyone came back on stage

Tired Anna, Proud Daddy

Really, more pictures?

Didn't I say that I was tired? :)

1 comment:

Stephanie Tap said...

Super cute! Love the green costumes. Sarah's recital is in two more weeks...can't wait!