Monday, May 10, 2010

Anna's End of Year Program...

I think that I am still in shock that Anna is 5, we are almost finished with St.Mark's (at least until Henry starts in the fall), and we are attending Kindergarten Round Up next week!!! How did time pass so quickly to allow my little girl to grow up and be a school aged child? Anyways, Anna had a fabulous end of year program at St. Mark's on Friday. It was so fun to watch the children perform all of their songs. They did a wonderful job!


Her self portrait and handwriting sample



Anna + Lilly = BFF...these are their words! So hilarious! Who knew "BFF" started at age 5? Although they have been friends since mom and me class at the racquet club and that was a couple of years ago...


Mia and Anna

Anna and Anna

Ms. Cindy and Anna...we just LOVE her!

Lake, Anna, Anna, Ellis and Mia

Lake, Anna, Ellis, Anna and Mary Ellis
Anna just adores these little girls!


All I can say is how are her preschool years already over????

No comments: