Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last week of kindergarten

This week has already started out exciting! We had hippie day Monday, today was backwards day and Anna's class potluck dinner. It was such a fun evening with all of the sweet families from her class! We had yummy food (my favorite was all of the Korean food and sushi!!!) I made a fruit salad and FROG CAKE POPS! (Anna's school mascot is a frog!) They were a challenge, but I think that they came out ok...They definitely tasted yummy! No leftovers for us (that is probably a good thing!)

Stay tuned for crazy hair and pajama day...

Then Friday we are off to Little Rock - it has almost been a year! I can't believe it! We also have Chad's 20th HS reunion...should be fun!

I can't believe Anna is about to be a first grader!!! She is getting so big!




So this is Will...Henry LOVES him, and this boy is about the sweetest kid in the world. As you can see, Henry thinks he is "big"...not only can he hang with the kindergartners, but he also hangs with the second graders! The coolest part about it is that Will (Emily's big brother) genuinely takes an interest in Henry and talks to him. I am so impressed with him!





1 comment:

KevnSteph said...

Those cake pops turned out super cute!