Sunday, June 22, 2008

The sweetest thing ever and playing dolls

We have been "organizing" all of the toys lately. Anna and I were talking about her favorite things, gifts, etc. I asked her which gift has been her very favorite. She sat there for a bit, and then she told me "well, when God, I mean, you, brought me Henry." I think my heart melted right then and there. It was the sweetest thing she has ever said.

Also in the act of "organizing" we have been playing with all sorts of things we haven't seen in awhile. Mostly her crazy number of dolls. Anna was having so much fun setting the dolls all up in crawling postion, getting them dressed, changing stinky diapers and putting them down for naps. Henry decided to join in on the fun with the dolls, he decided to eat them!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That IS the sweetest thing ever. Anna, Nanny and Grandpa love you and your Henry. We can't wait to see you at the beach!!!