Friday, May 29, 2009

Ballet recital and rehearsal

This week was Anna's ballet recital. They had been practicing so hard, and it was adorable. I just cried when she danced on the "big stage"! They had their recital at Robinson Music Hall which is downtown. The rehearsal went well, and the actual recital night was even better. All smiles! :) Anna loved watching all of her friends in other classes and the big girls that went after her. It was a really special evening!

We are about to leave the house...

Backstage...it was wild down there!

In her spot when I was about to leave. I think she was a little nervous.

On stage



Anna took her bun out while watching the big girls. She was so excited with all of her flowers! Grandpa and Laine Laine got her red roses and we got her hot pink (as requested!).

Anna and her sweet friend, Lilly! They were so wired after the performances!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a girl! I am so proud to have the most beautiful dancer in the entire world-not just the USA!!!! Melissa you keep her dressed to perfection!!!! I am a lucky YAYA!

Kristy said...

Anna looks beautiful!

Stephanie Tap said...

Too cute!