Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! We had a great brunch this morning at Loca Luna. Anna and Henry surprised me with latte mugs that they painted themselves. Seriously, Anna apparently painted hers entirely by herself...it took her over an hour! Henry had a little help, and they both are beautiful. They are so proud of them! I am too! Chad gave me a gift certificate for the spa that I like here...YEA!!! I look forward to my treatments! We hope that everyone else had a happy day!


Doesn't he look as if he is pondering something? Probably trying to decide what to run and climb on next!


I love my sweet family!

It was also "Fill the boot" weekend, and Anna and Henry donated to the boot. Amazingly enough, Henry was too scared to go in the fire truck, even with Chad, but Anna loved it! Strange how he goes to the tallest slide at every park, but wouldn't get inside the truck...and he LOVES trucks!

No comments: