Friday, May 8, 2009

Kris Allen Day in Little Rock

Ok...so seriously, I had never watched American Idol until this year. The tryouts were hilarious, and then when a boy from Arkansas made it to the final 12, we were hooked. So our favorite from the start, Kris Allen, has now made it to the final 3! We went downtown this morning to watch him do his "hometown concert". It was awesome! He is so cute and a great singer. Anna and Henry had a ball! Henry really started dancing when he started singing! Anna was so into it! She was screaming KRIS ALLEN, clapping and dancing like crazy! As we were leaving she said, "mommy, that was super fun, no super duper fun! When I grow up, I want to be on American Idol like Kris Allen".




Henry with his blankie aka chewie! Hello Linus! Excuse my appearance...it was a hot and HUMID day!


Anna on Daddy's shoulders! Screaming "We eat ice!" If you watch AI, you know why everyone screamed that!



Sorry that it is sideways and not too great...but it is worth seeing Henry's dance moves close to the end!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That is awesome that you went to see Kris! I really wanted to go but didn't want to go alone with the kids. Glad your hubby was there with you. Looks like fun. And I loved Henry's dance moves.