The pictures tell the story here! We have had a fun time at Big Daddy and Yaya's this weekend with Uncle Mike, Aunt Sarah, Steven and Lawson! Anna loved playing with her cousins. They even swam on Saturday morning with the daddies! It was a little cold for my taste, but I ended up going in (with my clothes on and cell phone in pocket) when Henry decided to go in. Luckily, he was wearing a life jacket (but his face went down) and I was standing right next to him. He was fine, but let's hope that he is a little less fearless next time or it is going to be a LONG summer!

Anna says, "Hey Steven, isn't this fun?" Hey, at least she isn't texting...what will the teenage years be like?


I really LOVE this John Deer thing...

Big Daddy putting a seatbelt on them...crazy women drivers as Daddy says


I KNOW I can do this myself now...

and he did!

Daddy and Henry off to see the horses aka neigh neigh

dinner time

Time to feed the horses

Ringing the bell to call them in



First ride on the 4 Wheeler! Just to park it...otherwise we would have been wearing a helmet. Don't worry mom!
2 comments:
as usual the kids are so much fun! YaYa was not in the pics because she was in the kitchen. Anna is about the prettiest little girl on earth. Henry, Steven and Lawson were very busy driving or riding the equipment. You guys make the holidays FUN!!!!
great pics, all the kids are adorable and we so wish we could have been there. Love your blog and you guys!
Post a Comment